Selfies have become a multi-billion dollar industry in the last ten or so years. Taking a selfie means snapping a picture of yourself, perhaps doing something fun, or visiting some exciting place.
However, it is always important to look around before taking a picture. So nothing weird going on in the background makes its way into the picture.
Things can quickly go wrong if you miss an important detail, like the people in the following pictures.
Below, we have 13 dummies who forgot to check what was going around them before taking a selfie. Which in hindsight—they probably regret.
1. These girls did not expect a visit from this friendly spider!
2. Maybe not a picture worthy of the family photo album, huh?
3. Who did it better, the girl or the dog?
4. Granny’s little boy!
5. Time to show everyone who’s the real thicc boy here!
6. Everyone on the team got a place in the picture—even the guy taking a shower!
7. Cute picture! Hold up… What’s going on in the mirror?
8. Great pic, except for the small mirror on the sink
9. “Busy traffic today!” Hmm, yeah, right.
10. Looking neat with sunglasses indoors! And a nice online shopping cart to boot!
11. Here we have an officer expressing his opinion about the picture
12. Complaining about a scratch? Maybe you should pull up your pants first?
13. Classic dad humor—the question is: Will she notice before it hits Instagram?
Such dummies! They can at least be proud that they have provided the net with plenty of laughs! Now press that SHARE button below so that your friends can also smile today!