All professions have their positives and negatives, no matter what you do for a living. Being good with the difficult parts of a job will make you the object of admiration among co-workers, while being able to do the simpler parts may not be something to brag about.
However, if things go wrong with the easy parts of a job, the whole thing exhales stupidity – especially if it’s the work of craftsmen. There is just no way to hide such blunders.
When you witness a horrible mistake in construction work, you wonder what the craftsmen thought when they decided to go ahead with it.
Therefore, below we have gathered a list of 15 craftsmen who should really consider changing careers.
1. Who needs security when you have an impenetrable door?
2. Nothing like a safe playground for your kids
3. “Are you sure that the driveway should not be in front of the garage door?”
“Trust us, we make the best driveways!”
4. I wonder how much the tickets cost
5. Disability access, with obstacles!
6. Ah! A dreamy view! Whenever the craftsmen decide to build doors there
7. “Great job!” Said no one
8. Have you ever seen a climbing ATM?
9. A balcony taken from a cartoon
10. A social-distancing inspired bathroom
11. Some craftsmen seem to have a difficult time understanding balconies
12. These stairs might lead to Hogwarts
13. “To cross this bridge all you need is a leap of faith”
14. I have no words for this one
15. These stairs are like the American congress – they get nowhere
What a bunch of hilarious mistakes – how could things have gone so wrong?! I sometimes can’t believe things even if I’m looking at the evidence with my eyes. I guess it’s good for keeping my faith in humanity.
Don’t be shy now, press that share button below so that your friends can also have a laugh, I’m sure they’ll appreciate it!