22-yr-old scuba diver tries to have intercourse with giant clam – has to be rushed to specialist hospital

When you visit the animal kingdom, or nature itself, it’s important to be careful. It’s quite a dangerous place – you have to respect all living things. At least that is my opinion.

With that said, never mess with animal life, ecosystems are already endangered all over the world. However, it’s a fascinating world to venture into and explore, as long as you do your best to keep it as it is. For example, the sea hides lots of exciting things to discover.

That‘s why it’s extremely important that we take care of the environment. So that future generations can enjoy – and explore – all the fascinating places that nature offers.

In fact, whether this news is a 100% true, I don’t know, but it has become widely spread – and with all the details it sounds plausible. In any case, I wanted to warn you because it could be fictitious.

Well – not everyone thinks they have to respect nature and animals. But karma always catches up – as it happened to scuba diver Sean Madison, who had to be taken to the hospital Ka’u in Hawaii.

scuba diver sex clam
Wikimedia Commons

Scuba diver got his penis stuck

The 22-year-old and his friends were out on the sea scuba diving, as they usually did on their days off. Then Sean suddenly decided to do something very, very stupid; according to the site World News Daily Report.

He found a giant clam while diving – and he stuck his penis in it. Yes, to have sex with the mollusk, I know. A minute later, however, the young scuba diver suffered from severe coughing, vomiting, swelling and low blood pressure.

He was promptly transported to the hospital.

scuba diver tries to have sex with clam

The doctors concluded that the intimate contact with the clam triggered his severe seafood allergy – and exposed him to high levels of arsenic.

The man’s condition became stable after treatment. He says it all started as a joke with his friend Thomas Meyer.

“It was just a joke at first. My friend was filming, so I wanted to impress him and put my dick into the clam, but then it just wouldn’t let go,” he told local reporters.

Never seen anything like it

The diver also admitted to having a severe hangover from the night before. And that he had consumed GHB and ecstasy – which affected his judgment at the time.

“It didn’t hurt or anything, it felt warm and cozy inside the clam, but I was afraid my oxygen reserves were getting low,” he said.

scuba diver tries to have sex
The divers in the picture have nothing to do with the news.

It was only after Sean finally “pull out” that he noticed the allergic reaction, but Dr. Andrew Smith, who initially treated the diver said he has never seen a similar case during his 22 years of service.

“Allergies to seafood are fairly common and usually occur after ingestion of fish or shellfish, not after sexual intercourse with shellfish,” the doctor told the reporters.

Leave nature alone

A similar incident occurred some time ago at the Waikiki Aquarium in Hawaii just after a diver drove his head into a large clam – and then lost consciousness. Even then, however, he could eventually be saved.

The conclusion we can draw from this is 1) leave things in the sea and nature alone. Look, but don’t touch. 2) In particular, try not to put your penis in random places, a clam, for example – I mean, that second one it’s quite obvious unless you suffer from a severe lack of common sense, like Sean.

There are really dummies everywhere! Press SHARE if you agree!