Children are wonderful in so many ways that we adults can’t even compete. Children are curious, honest, funny, and fearless. They lack that social filter we adults have, which can lead to as embarrassing and hilarious situations.
Children’s drawings give us an insight into how they perceive the world. Combined with a mind for art in development, the results are often quite fun.
Below, we can see 15 children’s drawings that, according to the children themselves, are completely normal. However, they can make any adult blush and laugh out loud!
The pictures are from the site Family Days where parents share their children’s “masterpieces”.
1. “My daughter drew a picture of me in the shower!”
2. “My five-year-old drew this in a Christmas card for the neighbors!”
3. “Our daughter drew her father on the left, and me on the right”
4. “My daughter drew us riding horses.”
5. “My son was asked to draw a picture of his family whilst he was at the nursery”
6. “My daughter drew a quick sketch of Santa…”
7. “When my daughter was seven, she drew this hot air balloon”
8. “My 6-year-old drew a picture of his brother petting his rabbit”
9. “When our son was six years old, he made this ‘Easter egg’ card for us”
10. “My 6-year-old drew her dad, me, herself, and her little brother… We’re snorkeling”
11. “My daughter drew a picture of me in a skirt with a small bow on my dress”
12. “My five-year-old drew a pink cactus”
13. “My three-year-old drew his father”
14. “My four-year-old drew a sun and a rainbow”
15. “My daughter’s first drawing – I am the angry owl and her father is the penis with tentacles”
Children are absolutely hilarious – I laughed so hard when I saw these drawings!
Now press that SHARE button below so that your friends can also see these wonderful “works of art!”