Kids are amazing in so many ways. They are curious, honest, funny, and fearless. They lack the social filter we adults have, and it can lead to embarrassing and/or incredibly funny situations.
Seeing children’s drawings is like an insight into how they see the world, combined with a not-yet-polished skill for art, the results are often hilarious.
We collected 15 children’s drawings that, according to the children themselves, are completely innocent, but us adults with our soiled minds can’t help but to get red with laughter!
The pictures are from the Facebook group Family Days, where parents shared their children’s “artwork”.
1. “My daughter drew a picture of me in the shower!”
2. “My 5-year-old son drew an elderly neighbor in the shower with shampoo and a hairdryer (not an ax as I thought). And no I didn’t give it to her ?”
3. “My daughter drew her dad and me. Apparently, I’m carrying a drink for us both ?”
4. “My daughter drew a picture of her and I riding horses”
5. “My son was asked to draw a picture of his family whilst he was at nursery”
6. “My daughter drew a quick sketch of Father Christmas, loving his bobble hat ?”
7. “My daughter drew this hot air balloon when she was 7”
8. “My six-year-old drew a picture of his brother petting his rabbit”
9. “3 years ago my son- who was 6 at the time gave us this ‘Easter egg’ card ?“
10. “My 6-year-old drew her dad, me, herself and her little brother… We’re snorkeling ??”
11. “My daughter drew this picture of me with a bow on my skirt! ?”
12. “My then 5-year-old daughter’s picture of a pink cactus ? ??”
13. “My 3 yr old drew this picture of daddy ?”
14. “My 4-year-old’s drawing of a sun with a rainbow in it… ?”
15. “My daughter’s first picture at nursery – I’m the angry owl and my ex-husband is the penis on legs.”
Children are just lovely – I laughed so much while looking at these drawings!
Now press that SHARE button so your friends will also see these wonderful works of art!