There are certain events in everyone’s life that will be engraved into their memory. Becoming a parent is usually filled with those moments, things you’ll never forget. The feeling of holding your child in your arms for the first time is something no one will ever be able to take away from you.
Even though having children it’s one of the most amazing experiences in life, the truth is that it is an extremely difficult job. The first years of a child are a test to the parents, especially for new moms, as they have to feed the baby throughout the day.
Nathalie Jomard, a French artist who’s also a mother, perfectly understands how tough things are for moms, which is reflected in her work. Her amazing illustrations have left millions around the world in stitches.
I guarantee most moms can relate to a few of the following 16 pictures!
1. How can something so cute make such a mess?
2. Creativity skyrockets when you have a child…
3. Peace and quiet? Not anymore!
4. Overprotecting your child becomes the norm
5. Every meal becomes a battlefield
6. Life becomes a balance of absolute chaos!
7. Moms must laugh, even if they feel like crying!
8. Moms never know what’s gonna happen!
9. Clothes keep “shrinking”
10. Mirrors can become dangerous foes!
11. Privacy? While having a child? Nonsense
12. Breastfeeding, not as cozy as it seems…
13. Sleeping in? That’s a thing from the past…
14. Working from home becomes a challenge!
15. A child can be surprisingly strong…
16. Take your eyes off them for a second and see what happens
Being a mom is a tough job. But at the same time, it’s the most wonderful thing in the world!
Now press that SHARE button below and pay tribute to all the mothers out there!