Children are brutally honest – that’s a big part of their charm.
When you grow up and get a better picture of how society works, it becomes easy to make things up, run with white little lies to avoid embarrassment or hurting someone’s feelings. We become much more cautious with what we say.
Kids are usually more outspoken. You can never guess what will come out from their little mouths. Sincerity, spontaneity and perceiving the world differently than us adults can, however, lead to fun and entertaining situations.
During the 90s, there was a popular television show called “Kids say the darndest things” – and, of course, was a massive success with an incredible amount of viewers.
“Never trust a dog to…”
Kids are actually the finest thing humanity has. Therefore, with inspiration from the site Inner Strength, here we have 17 quotes of wisdom from children that will put a smile on your face!
1. “Stay away from prunes.” Randy, 7 years old.
2. “When your mom is angry at your dad, don’t let her brush your hair.” Talia, 9 years old.
3. “Never trust a dog to guard your food.” Patrick, 10.
4. “Do not pull your dad’s finger when he asks you to.” Emily, 7 years old.
5. “Permanent markers can’t be used as lipstick.” Lauren, 9.
6. “Never tell your mom that her diet is not working.” Michael, 11 years old.
7. “Never mess with your sister when she’s holding a baseball bat.” Robert, 10.
8. “If you want a cat, start by asking for a horse.” Naomi, 9 years old.
9. “If your dad is angry and asks ‘Do I look so stupid?’, Don’t answer.” Michael, 11.
“Dads have more…”
10. “If you got a bad grade in school, show it to mom when she’s talking on the phone.” Ellen, 11 years old.
11. “Never pee on an electric fence.” Robert, 10 years old.
12. “You can’t hide your broccoli in a glass of milk.” Amir, 9 years old.
13. “Grandma doesn’t like sunbathing topless because her boobs are very loose.” Cecilia, 8 years old.
14. “Grandpa is so old that he doesn’t even remember why he likes women.” Sarah, 11.
15. “Dads have more body parts on the front.” Julia, 7 years old.
16. “There are many kinds of skin.
For example, the foreskin is the skin that you have at the front while the backskin is the skin that you have on the back.” Jenny, 8.
17. “A grandmother is where the whole family comes out from. So it isn’t weird that she is a little wrinkly.” Emilia, 6 years old.
Children are just hilarious! Press that SHARE button if you agree! So your friends can also have a laugh!