Having a pet is among the most fun, exciting, and heartwarming experiences! They become an additional family member to laugh, argue, play with and rely on to get through difficult times.
But beforehand, it may be hard to imagine how attached you will get, especially to a cat, since they are both independent and affectionate at the same time.
Here we have gathered 17 men who were really opposed to getting a cat but now can’t live without their furry friend.
This list was inspired by the site Bored Panda.
1. “Before I got my kitten, my boyfriend said he didn’t like cats. Now I have been demoted to “Princess #2”
2. “My girlfriend’s dad doesn’t like kittens so he says, looks like she won him over”
3. “Boyfriend says he does not like kitties. I think he is full of shit”
4. “He didn’t want a cat”
5. “He didn’t like cats either”
6. “My boyfriend said he doesn’t like cats. This is him now”
7. “No, I Don’t want to hold a kitten”
8. “My dad never wanted a cat, and look at him now”
9. “My dad, who hates cats, built bunk beds for my boys”
10. “When we met 13 years ago he told me, “I’m more of a dog person, really”
11. ” I always considered myself to be more of a dog person, but a co-worker brought this little guy in and I couldn’t help myself”
12. “My dad swears he hates kittens”
13. “14 Years ago my sister and I got a kitten for our dad who had always said he hated cats. They’ve been inseparable ever since”
14. “I wanted a cat. My ‘not a cat person’ boyfriend didn’t. We got one because it would make me happy. Guess whose cat she is now?”
15. “Caught a picture of my cat with my friend who adamantly ‘hates cats”
16. “If you ask him, he’ll say: ‘f*ck no, I’m not a cat person”
17. “My boyfriend always said he didn’t want to get a cat. This is them 5 minutes after meeting
Of course, men and cats can be friends, even if they both are very stubborn creatures!
Now press the share button to pay tribute to all pets!