Becoming a parent is one of those events in life that you will always remember – there’s nothing like the feeling of holding your child for the first time.
However, as wonderful as it is to have children, we must admit it’s a damn tough job to take care of them.
In fact, being a mom is a full-time job. With a lot of overtime.
The French artist Nathalie Jomard considers it the world’s toughest job and has created a series of graphic and inspiring illustrations that show what being a mom is like. The funny but relatable images have gone viral.
If you are a mother yourself, we guarantee you’ll recognize yourself at least in one of the 16 pictures!
1. That something so small can pack so much chaos…
2. Extreme problems demand extreme solutions…
3. Do you have a sex life? Aaaand it’s gone!
4. Protect them from everything!
5. Each meal it’s a memorable event
6. Do you even lift mom?!
7. Sometimes you just have to breathe and smile, regardless of what happens
8. Potty training – the challenge
9. All your clothes have shrunk…
10. Wearing a bikini gets harder and harder
11. Privacy? None for you!
12. Breastfeeding is not as cute as it looks…
13. Sleep in? Stop fantasizing
14. Finally able to get some work done after they fall asleep…
15. The struggle is real…
16. Order and quietness become a distant memory
Surely it is a tough job to be a mom? But, at the same time, is the most wonderful thing there is!
Now press that SHARE button to pay tribute to all moms!