Having a pet is one of the more fun, enjoyable and fulfilling things there is! They become an additional family member with whom you can laugh and play. You feed on each other’s mood and create an unwavering bond that can get you through the toughest of times.
Before you have one, however, it may be difficult to imagine how much you’ll get attached to an animal, especially a cat, as they are both very independent and their affection varies a lot.
Here we have gathered 12 men who were against having a cat. But became inseparable from their little furry friend afterward.
The list is inspired by the site Bored Panda.
1. “My boyfriend said he didn’t like cats. But now I have been demoted to Princess #2”
2. “Father-in-law says he can’t stand cats, but it looks like she won him over”
3. “Boyfriend says he doesn’t like cats. I think he is full of shit”
4. “Here we have a person who said cats were no good”
5. “And he didn’t even want a cat”
6. “He said he didn’t like cats. Look at him now.”
7. “No, I don’t want to hold a cat”
8. “My father said he never wanted a cat. But look at him now”
9. “My dad, who hates cats, built bunk beds for my boys”
10. “When we met, he told me he was really more of a dog person”
11. “I always considered myself a dog person but when my co-worker brought this little guy in my heart melted”
12. “Dad swears he hates cats”
Of course, a man and a cat make a wonderful team, although they can both be very stubborn at times!
Now press that SHARE button below to share this heartwarming article!