Kids are wonderful in so many ways that we, the adults, are not. They are curious, honest, funny, and fearless. They lack the social filters we adults have, leading to embarrassing and hilarious situations.
Children’s drawings give us an insight into how they perceive the world. Combine that with a mind for art “in development,” and the results are often laugh-inducing.
Below, we have a list of 15 children’s drawings that, according to themselves, are completely innocent but can actually make any adult blush or chuckle, maybe both!
The pictures come from Family Days, where parents share their children’s “works of art.”
1. “My daughter drew a picture of me in the shower!”
2. “My five-year-old drew our older neighbors in a Christmas card!”
3. “Our daughter drew her father on the left and me on the right”
4. “My daughter drew us riding horses.”
5. “My son had to draw a picture of his family while he was at the nursery”
6. “My daughter drew a quick sketch of Santa…”
7. “When my daughter was seven, she drew this hot air balloon”
8. “My 6-year-old drew a picture of his brother petting his rabbit”
9. “When our son was six years old, he made this ‘Easter egg’ card for us”
10. “My 6-year-old drew her dad, me, herself, and her little brother… We’re snorkeling”
11. “My daughter drew a picture of me in a skirt with a small bow on my dress”
12. “My five-year-old drew a pink cactus”
13. “My three-year-old drew his father”
14. “My four-year-old drew a sun and a rainbow”
15. “My daughter’s first drawing – I am the angry owl and her father is the penis with tentacles”
Children are just so precious—I laughed pretty hard when I saw these drawings!
Now press that SHARE button below so your friends can see these wonderful “masterpieces!”