We can all agree that kids are the greatest thing ever. They are honest, funny, fearless and curious about everything.
The fact is that they haven’t developed the filter that we adults call “social etiquette”, and this often leads to situations that are as funny as they are embarrassing. When children draw, you get a unique insight into their view of the world, which is amazing.
If you enjoy seeing kids’ shenanigans, man do I have a treat for you. Here we’ve put together a list of 15 children’s drawings, which according to the creators, are completely normal. However, they’ll make most adults laugh until tears start coming out!
The pictures come from the Facebook group Family Days where parents share their kids’ “masterpieces”.
1. “My daughter drew a picture of me in the shower.”
2. “My 5-year-old drew our neighbor taking a shower in her Christmas card. I never gave it to her!”
3. “Our daughter drew her dad, on the left, and me on the right.”
4. “My daughter drew a picture of her and I riding horses.”
5. “My son was at the doctor and drew our family while we were waiting.”
6. “My daughter drew Santa Claus…”
7. “When my daughter was seven she drew a hot air balloon”
8. “My 6-year-old drew a picture of his brother petting his rabbit”
9. “When our son was six, he gave us this Easter egg card”
10. “My 6-year-old drew his dad, me, herself and her little brother… We’re snorkeling”
11. “My daughter drew a picture of me in a dress with a small bow”
12. “My 5-year-old drew a picture of a pink cactus”
13. ” My 3-year-old drew his father”
14. “My son drew a sun and a rainbow”
15. “My daughter’s first drawing – I am the angry owl and her dad is the dick with legs”
Children are just amazing – I laughed so much looking through these drawings! Now press that SHARE button so your friends can also witness these wonderful “masterpieces”!