Certain events stay with you for the rest of your life. Becoming a parent is something you will probably never forget. The feeling of holding your child in your arms for the first time is an overwhelmingly wonderful experience.
But even though having children gives you so much happiness, it is an extremely tough job to take care of a little version of you 24/7. Their first years are usually described as a mix of love and an absolute lack of sleep, especially as a mother, as you are also their source of food.
Nathalie Jomard is a French artist who understands how tough being a mother is, as you can see in her very relatable artwork. Her illustrations have put smiles on parents all around the globe.
As a mother, I bet you can see yourself in these 16 pictures!
1. How can something so small make such a mess?
2. Complex problems require complex solutions…
3. A good night of sleep? What is that?
4. There are way too many dangers out there!
5. Feeding a person becomes a full-time job
6. You either multi-task or get nothing done!
7. Sometimes all you can do is smile!
8. Toilet visits are always exciting!
9. All your clothes tend to “shrink”
10. Going to the beach becomes a concern!
11. Privacy is for the weak!
12. Your breast will have a few battle-scars
13. Sleeping in? Not with a child
14. Barely any time left for your other jobs
15. Babies are stronger than you think
16. Leaving them unattended? That’s going to be expensive
Surely being a mom is a tough job? But it is also the most rewarding experience you can have!
Now press that SHARE button below to pay tribute to all the moms working hard around the world!
Or maybe give our brainteaser of the day a try! I bet you enjoy a good challenge.